Wednesday, July 16, 2008

....round, round, I got around



So, my life has been a bit crazy as of late. I went to New York for the first time, moved to L.A. and now work on "Yo Gabba Gabba" Its been pretty dope. Seattle was a beautiful place and I loved it. I found the people to be a bit different, but it wasn't too bad. (Though I am glad to be in L.A.) New York on the other hand, is the dopest joint ever! I kicked it quite a bit in Harlem and Brooklyn. Bed-stuy has the most character. I made a bunch of friends out there. I think I'll wind up there one day. Now, as for L.A., it's cool. People are really laid back and there is tons to do. The show I am working for is crazy, but pretty fresh. (pictured above: me with mix master mike, and chromeo!!)

1 comment:

Calli said...

you are so freaking freshy fresh! Fresh Prince of Arcadia...